Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Friday 29 August 2014

{SPORTS} Christiano Ronaldo Is Named Europe's Best Footballer

Real Madrid playmaker and Goalscorer, Cristiano Ronaldo has been named UEFA's Best Player in Europe. He piped out Bayern Munich duo, Arjen Robben and Manuel Neuer to win the prestigious award.



"I'm really, really happy. I have to say thank you to my team-mates, to my family, my friends. I don't have this trophy in my museum – I'll put it there straight away." ," Ronaldo said after receiving the award

The Portuguese forward scored a total of 17 goals in 11 European games, scored thrice as Madrid clinched the Copa del Rey,won the Champions League trophy with Real Madrid in the 2013/2014 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...