Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Jennifer Aniston says ''It's unfair to put pressure on women to have kids''

Rumour had it that, Brad Pitt found it easier to leave her for Angelina Jolie because, she wasn't prepared to have kids. Its been almost 7 years and she still hasn't gotten  kids despite being engaged to Justin Theroux . The 45 year old told  Carson Daly.


“I don’t have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and…if they’re not checked, then I’ve failed some part of my feminism or my being a woman or my worth and my value as a woman because I haven’t birthed a child. I’ve birthed a lot of things, and I feel like I’ve mothered many things. And I don’t feel like it’s fair to put that pressure on people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...