Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Saturday 13 September 2014

Chris Brown's advice to disgraced NFL player, Ray Rice

 Chris Brown has paid the price for his 2009 assault on Rihanna.So now that disgraced NFL player,Ray Rice is going through even worse for punching and spitting at his wife,the singer has offered some wise words. He told Rolling Stone.


"To Ray, or anybody else... It's all about how you control yourself,' ‘I can just say I’ve been down that road,’ Chris said.


‘I deal with situations and I’ve made my mistakes too, but it’s all about how you push forward and how you control yourself.’With me, I deal with a lot of anger issues from my past – not knowing how to express myself verbally and, at the same time, not knowing how to cope with my emotions and deal with them and understand what they are"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...