Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Thursday 11 June 2015

''I made good money buying & selling land'' - Baba Fryo

Popular 90's Ghetto singer, Baba Fryo has revealed he is set to stage a come back to the music industry with a new album 'We no Send them".He also revealed he now makes money through the sale of land...He told Punch.

http://stargist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/baba-fryo1.jpg
“By the special grace of God, I made some good money as a land speculator. Apart from helping to keep body and soul together, the business has changed my life. But show business brought me to limelight and I could never have abandoned it.”“I thank those who have cheated me. But for their actions, I would not be where I am today. And these include those who introduced me to the land business,”I am not like other artistes that like to talk about their worldly possessions, the millions of naira in their bank accounts and more. So I won’t tell you what you want to hear. I am just a simple man and I want to keep maintaining a low profile,” 
Baba Fryo who says he wants to produce and promote his new album on his own explained why he can't feature any new artists....

 “I won’t even consider it because I don’t want any trouble with these young boys. Many of them have no respect for older musicians. So I want to do my thing alone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...