Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Friday 3 April 2015

“I’ve Never Had This Much Money On My Birthday” - Skales

Skales has had a busy year, and has been growing from Strength to Strength ever since he released Shake Body last year, and everything came to a Climax yesterday,  considering that it is his Birthday yesterday.



The former EME Recording Artiste Posted a message on Instagram and also announced that his Man Of The Year Album would be dropping this Month .He then Stated That “This is the first birthday I am celebrating with lots of Money in the Bag”, Check out the full Post below, wish him a Happy birthday, and look out for his Man of the Year Album.


Quote
By this time last year I was at a hotels balcony I told God all I wanted was success….and honestly he blessed me..everyone dat knows ma story can see how obvious this blessings are…I keep rising everyday!!! This is the first birthday am celebrating with lots of money in my bank account and Alota side attractions hehe…God has been so faithful to me and am very grateful…happy 24th birthday to me…I love yall!!! Ma debut album MAN OF THE YEAR is gon be out hopefully this month….am so BLESSED !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...