Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Read how WOJU crooner Kiss Daniels Got his stage name

Who would have thought that a young entrant into the industry would be termed an industry leader and that his will be a very hit song?

Kiss-Daniel

Yes that is what Kiss Daniels is known as now. Since his entree into the music industry with his song, ‘Woju’ he warmed his way into the fun loving hearts of Nigerians as well.
Currently enjoying massive airplay on air and at clubs, Kiss Daniels has explained how he got his stage name in a recent chat with the Punch.

    According to the singer, “I got the name when I was in school.

    I have a dimple in my cheek and in school, when you had dimples in both cheeks, you were called ‘Kisses’.

    Since I have just one, I was called ‘Kiss.’

    Because there were other Daniels in school, the ladies added Kiss to my first name to tell me apart from the others.

    So, when I started music I decided to stick with the name.’

He is currently working on a remix of the song with Davido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...