Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Monday 10 August 2015

{Photos} Serena Williams flaunts flexibility on cover of New York Magazine

Powerful sports woman, Serena Williams just landed the cover of the latest issue of New York magazine, breaking every misconception that she cannot look feminine or sexy, in these new hot, stunning photos.

post-feature-image

In one photo, the tennis star does a full split for the camera, showing off super flexibility and her great toned abs, taking sexy to a whole new level.


In another photo, Williams shows off her famous curves in a tight black dress.



Williams talks about her life, on and off the tennis court, her plans to transition from sports to the world of fashion upon retirement, and so on.

She says:

" I have lots of trophies , and I'm just — I'm not that person that needs to see all these trophies, I have some in my house here, some in my house there, some I don't know what happened to 'em. I have my grand-slam trophies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...