Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Monday 11 May 2015

{Photos} CheckOut what Kanye did for Kim Kardashian on Mothers Day

Kim just gushed about her mothers day presents from Kanye while she is all the way in Brazil..He pulled all the stops for her to have the best mothers day ever.. What a romantic husband.....See below...


: "So I get to a restaurant in São Paulo & my husband had a string quartet waiting playing Sam Smith!!!!! Every single waiter who brought food said "This is from Mr. West for the best mother in the world"! Seriously I have the best husband ever!!!!"

I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day! I'm so sad I'm so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby & North soooo much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...