Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

{HMM} Maheeda Forgives her father for abandoning her for 32 years

We all know Maheeda for her raunchy photos. However, once in a while, she airs her mind on serious issues. This morning, she preached about forgiveness..


: I forgive my father for leaving me and not coming back for 32 years now.... I still love him....... It's ok, we all make selfish choices...."
Forgiveness is one of the best things Life tot me, I first learnt to forgive me, now it's going to others .... Have you forgiven yourself?" (Continue)
Thank God I was an orphan , with no one to stop me from living my life and making my own mistakes and learning from experience ��" 
I forgive everyday...... Why everyday? Because I receive hateful comments almost everyday.... And people are not perfect!"

I regret nothing in my past!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...