Welcome to Temitope Ajayi's Blogspot
.
.

Tuesday 18 November 2014

{OGA OO} ''Why My Relationship with Yvonne Nelson Crashed'' - Ice Prince Zamani

Ice Prince is undoubtedly one of Africa's most successful and internationally recognized rappers.His love life as also been kept out of the spotlight.


 However, last year, he was rumored to be in a relationship with Yvonne Nelson ..Reacting to this during a recent appearance on the Truth with Olisa Adibua, he confirmed it and briefly gave a reason why it didn't work out ..He said..

"It just didn't work..She is a very busy person.She was way busier at the time "
On being criticized by some as being too commercial to be called a serious rapper
"I know how to rap and I know how to rap real good. I don't care what people say. But I'm a musician. I'm an all round musician. MI taught me how to write songs, arrange vocals and structure music. So I am more about making music, I jump on any beat. I hate to be put in a box as a rapper "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...